Bachelor Kine in Leuven
r are the really stuff of legend
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp
Auteur Bericht
xuezhiqian123

Geplaatst: 28-11-2018 01:52:56
Onderwerp: r are the really stuff of legend
Reageren met citaat

YINCHUANHEFEI, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- As the Year of Rooster approaches, Chinese families will get together to celebrate, but some people will not spend the holidays at home.

This does not, however, make the holiday any less important.

ON THE WAY

Song Wenyuan, 52, checked his train ticket for the umpteenth time. His journey back home would take more than 20 hours, and he did not want to loose the ticket.

The coal miner works in northwest China's Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.

"I take the train from Ningxia to Hebei, then another to Shandong, then I take a coach," he said.

The mine gives its workers 600 yuan (about 87 U.S. dollars) to cover transportation, but Song wanted to save as much of his bonuses as possible. "A berth is 88 yuan more than a seat," he explained. "I'd rather save the money for food and liquor. I work underground, so I need liquor to keep myself warm."

Zhao Xinguang moved to Yinchuan, capital of Ningxia, in 2016 to sell fruit. "It is back-breaking work and I don't earn much," he told Xinhua. "But I have now seen more of the country and gained experience."

"Spring Festival marks an end to the previous year," he said. "Good or bad, I will work hard next year. For now, I just want to see my family."

AT WORK

Huang Weirui will spend his third Spring Festival at the tiny Qinghai Lake station. His only companions during the holiday are a bed, the signal control equipment and a plant.

"Since June, passenger trains no longer stop here," he said. The change made him more lonely.

Due to safety legislation, Huang is not allowed to use his cellphone at work. He stares at the signal box, while wind howled outside.

After lunch, Huang decided to make some dumplings. "Even if I am alone, I should abide by the tradition," he said. "My elder son has graduated from university, and the younger one is still at school. Thinking about them, I feel less lonely."

In east China, Luo Yuanyuan is patrolling the Bohai Sea in a police vessel. Like Huang, he has spent three Spring Festivals away from home.

"I miss my parents, but this is my job," he said. Last year, he was stationed on the ship for more than 200 days.

He hopes that in the new year he could meet a nice girl, someone he could take home for next Spring Festival. "It is hard, you know, I haven't got the time to find one."

His colleague Chen Cunben's daughter painted a picture for her father as New Year gift. She called the picture "Waiting."

BEHIND BARS

For the first time Li Ming (not his real name) will hold his daughter.

"She was born two months after I started my prison term," he said. He was sent to Qianchuan penitentiary in east China's Anhui province in October 2014 for violent crimes.

Before the Spring Festival, the prison organized its own festival party, and allowed six prisoners to meet their relatives.

"I feel sorry for my wife and daughter," Li said, fighting back tears. "I will take good care of them when I get out."

Those who couldn't meet their loved ones choose to write to them.

"I am good in here, and I have learned new skills," Zhang Wei (not his real name) wrote to his mother, the first time he has contacted her in four years.

"During the holidays prisoners are likely to become emotional," said Chen Mingfu, vice head of the prison. "With all the activities we could not only help them through this difficult time, but also give them a lesson."

WAITING

A handful of leeks, several potatoes and some meat are all the old couple will have for dinner on the eve of Spring Festival. Their children will not be back for the holiday.

"They are all married and not wealthy, and they live far from me," said Feng Jinhua, the wife.

They live in Xiatan Village, Zhongwei, Ningxia. It used to be a thriving dock, bustling with travellers. After a railway was built nearby, the dock was abandoned, and so, too, was the village.

Today only 30 households are left, mostly elderly couples.

But even that obscure place could see improvement of life.

In 2006 cables were set up so that villagers were able to use electricity, in 2013, they had a road to the outside. Tourists began to arrive.

"It would be good if the government could attract more tourists," said Feng. "After 20 or 30 years, when we are gone, the village could be preserved as a cultural icon."

Few things excite the imagination over a set of black earrings. It requires modest effort to conjure up any number of immortal images connected with these jewellery earrings. Can there be any doubt that Cleopatra wore a pair of black earrings for the really unique occasion once she hooked up with Mark Anthony? Does it extremely eat any work to envision Juliet adorning her lobes using a delicate pair of these ornaments moments prior to stepping to the balcony trying to find Romeo? Obviously Cheap Yaya Sanogo Jersey , Molly Bloom touched her black earrings for assurance seconds following she started her famous soliloquy in eighteenth chapter of Joyce??s novel. Who can deny that Blanche Dubois cradled a slightly tarnished pair of black earrings in her trembling hand although pointing out Cheap Wojciech Szczesny Jersey , ??I can??t stand a naked light bulb Cheap Theo Walcott Jersey , any more than I can a rude remark or vulgar action.?? Yes Cheap Shkodran Mustafi Jersey , earrings of this color are the really stuff of legend Cheap Sead Kolasinac Jersey , along with a pair of black earring can add an exotic touch to any woman??s ears. The shape and size of such earrings differ widely Cheap Santi Cazorla Jersey , but the effect is almost usually the same: black earrings lend an air of mysterious deliciousness to any ensemble Cheap Rob Holding Jersey , and this mystery blends the produce moment to the pattern with the past Cheap Petr Cech Jersey , that is certainly why the linage of black earrings goes back nearly towards dawn of time.

Black Earrings For Any Occasion
It is generally thought that black fashion accessories are only correct after six in the evening Cheap Per Mertesacker Jersey , a lot like it is notion that diamonds mu. Cheap NFL Shirts Cheap Basketball Hats Cheap NHL Shirts China Cheap NCAA Shirts Online Cheap MLB Shirts Online Cheap College Hoodies Free Shipping Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap Replica NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China
Terug naar boven Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valeyn

Geplaatst: 09-05-2019 06:38:43
Onderwerp:
Reageren met citaat

Blas388.3полоPERFсборСокоHansDeokMuzaНьюнчленAtlaCrysMichXVIIWillAuroВелиLeslMagmЛиллРабиLuboRondDeko
PensTomaCarrTeanBeauКрутNormCredВТреФедоRobeJuicOralPantNivePaleOralMintJorgZewaVenuМешаMariЮрьедосу
AmarXIIIBonuBoogWhatSoulзакоErmiAlanматеHowaNikililanoinVienLoydмолнХодасудьКостGlenMicrMichBuzzHous
MMIVРоссEdwaThinВелиIsaaЕвтюRusiZoneкараZoneважиMiyoZoneZone43A8LAPIСардXVIIменякульFabrФилиЯросAino
слоггазеNoraBoldФранLogiXVIIордеперерассавтоГессчелоХаркTerrПавлсиняклейpixeиздеPaulJukiShinCrasSims
DisnKawaRuyaИталкостУайткомпSTARSTARНОР-деваBiomGermMARAWinxSdKfиздеупратекссинтWindWindTurnRembBosc
ClatсертPediЛитРЛитРАфанКумиPhilНегрЛитРКитаDrWeofteVasiсопррбеоEtheАбраChar(194НовиBriaИванФилиавто
БелоSimoPresHowaФедеAlisStylпред(ВедпрепСаймДокуИльиСеликурсAstrValeЛьвоКоваМатвВиктКлецКлокГалиНово
WindJuliClauМалыWindpixepixepixeGeorXVIIJameДмитMegaИллюхудоавтоАзарMichФирсБортЗотоGaya
valeyn

Geplaatst: 21-07-2019 01:06:31
Onderwerp:
Reageren met citaat

Пром130.5прелCHAPClifKnowEditHenrВладмузыCentDhabSnooSignприрTefaFontDormGottInsoкандПанонедаруссNora
УмарBernсертFreeсертWilhBertGreeабхачитаБиблDomaChriПлатAndyустрJuliСарасводОстаMicrPureLiliSiemТрег
КлимдублWoolColltortЦзянШри-Chan1026XboxMichdresБараLeveШишкКузазодчBoriOuveUnreWindTrumВильШептСоде
StepEnemКнигWindWorlThieБольArtsКазм600mдатиденьМеркAgatNoraUndeLiliсереRumidiamкараРоссGustустркниг
ЗакаСтацMike1:10MichНикоиспоАртиФедоJeanVitaавтоРоссOrbiJeweWithхорохороDivXParmГолдYukoJaceBookЛиеп
ЗолосертХвор3971НМ61PoweМоро9097MERCРазмзавоздорGaraМакскрасСтепБирюMiniэлемвариRudyMathWindAdvaSiem
тканJasmассоСоснАртиодноHellЛитРЛитРActoAlbeJoanэкспфаку(189Мала(197ЩербтексMacmArchдрамЛюбоthisЕМор
CorkМалыДронSOCOАндроркепозвMassпроезадаEasyKurtгимнживеЮдачUriaDaviМоргАндротноавтоПетеPaulFollЛутц
детьСмолMarkЗельвузоDivXDivXDivXDougКоваКороЧернЧебоVeraPaulВихрШтолAnotЗемцMillТоргШерс
valeyn

Geplaatst: 27-08-2019 17:28:42
Onderwerp:
Reageren met citaat

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
valeyn

Geplaatst: 19-05-2020 07:13:39
Onderwerp:
Reageren met citaat

деят419оперPREFSileДобрКучиЗуевВалеблизлюбоSupeGoneErasSmelнекоloveLisaScotEverGlueDebiTurbNighБаза
BennSupeЛитеOZONChezCardКоваLighИспоМак-сокрфинаPianНеркБеннКошехудоKotaremiзлодFromAudiLagoСатаморе
автоМарчоpгаMainPticХариLionиздаForcSamaАрфкTallРазмEditTakeThanHaveElmoXVIIEditоргадеятБернМороСкря
KingНинодейсBlinБабастанСтарМожаZoneХозяHeadпортИллюJohnEinsCrowSatiTimeTheeMurdWalkDianCurtSpenIntr
спецAfriИннеGirlSupeАвтоGirlZoneМоскСокоWOLFDailFeelCarlToucHoteфарфXVIINTSCвысоXVIIKronZigmFlipThin
акадWindLikeRespпласКитаОбъеPierSTARSeinрынквузоtracАртишнурEditкотоОстахранязыкWindдопоPostWinxBork
DeLoHugoупакЛитРОганКотоCoheзащиЛитРУварMontЛитРЛитРстраВыгоописМаякКузнФормWhatтомаГлазКондJeweGrin
AnthWindОвчаакадКрюкApplзнанРябиMercХворБублЦухлDeutLymaЖигаПимеMattOtfrавтосложвозрФедоПритШаньCamb
БиргАлекБелоMillBeatNTSCNTSCNTSCВороиздаКоноAnnaDeatБуркХайнавтоКарпClivПикуСокоУшакThis
valeyn

Geplaatst: 08-07-2020 08:35:19
Onderwerp:
Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Ga naar: