Bachelor Kine in Leuven
I want to buy a touch lamp for the nursery
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp
Auteur Bericht
dasha45

Geplaatst: 29-05-2021 10:41:59
Onderwerp: I want to buy a touch lamp for the nursery
Reageren met citaat

I want to buy a touch lamp for the nursery, I read that it is very convenient. What do you say, a good idea?
Terug naar boven Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
robertgarutt

Geplaatst: 29-05-2021 12:35:37
Onderwerp: Re: I want to buy a touch lamp for the nursery
Reageren met citaat

dasha45 schreef:
I want to buy a touch lamp for the nursery, I read that it is very convenient. What do you say, a good idea?

When the time came for the transition from the cradle to the crib, the question arose - buy / not buy a mobile, night light or other entertaining and sleeping toy. In the cradle we had a multifunctional mobile that combined all of the above, and we loved it very much. But in an "adult" bed, you also need an "adult" toy. We decided to stop at the night light in the form of a rocket https://www.amazon.com/Cats-Mission-Wall-Night-Light-Bedroom/dp/B07VWJ9W4R/ we really like it, advice.
dasha45

Geplaatst: 29-05-2021 13:05:32
Onderwerp: Re: I want to buy a touch lamp for the nursery
Reageren met citaat

robertgarutt schreef:
dasha45 schreef:

When the time came for the transition from the cradle to the crib, the question arose - buy / not buy a mobile, night light or other entertaining and sleeping toy. In the cradle we had a multifunctional mobile that combined all of the above, and we loved it very much. But in an "adult" bed, you also need an "adult" toy. We decided to stop at the night light in the form of a rocket https://www.amazon.com/Cats-Mission-Wall-Night-Light-Bedroom/dp/B07VWJ9W4R/ we really like it, advice.

So, after all, the idea is not a bad one, thanks for your comment, you helped me a lot.
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Ga naar: